A panel of recent Top 40 Under 40 recipients from Richmond's nonprofit sector will hold an onstage discussion tonight about leadership, strategy and their approach to tackling challenges.
The forum will be held at the Hippodrome tonight from 5:30-8 p.m. Details on the event and registration information can be found here.
The forum is organized by YNPN RVA, the local chapter of the Young Nonprofit Professionals Network, in partnership with Style. Kelli Lemon, also a Top 40 recipient and business manager at Mama J’s Kitchen, will serve as moderator.
Panel participants include:
- Sean Monroe, Director of Programs at HomeAgain
- Amanda Hall, Co-Founder of the Community Food Collaborative
- James Wasilewski, Director of Annual Giving at VCU Massey Cancer Center
- Evandra Catherine, Director of Community Engagement for the Department of African-American Studies, at Virginia Commonwealth University
- Fran Bolin, Executive Director at Assisting Families of Inmates
- James Wallace, Fresh Foods Advisor, Virginia Community Capital
Keynote remarks before the panel will be given by Beth Panilaitis, executive director of ROSMY. The 2015 class of Style Weekly's Top 40 Under 40 was announced in October.