This is a past event.

Firefighting in Chesterfield County: the Original Thirteen Departments 

When: Mondays-Sundays. Continues through Oct. 31 2013
An exhibit featuring pictures, memorabilia and equipment dating to 1928. Opening day will feature a ribbon cutting at 11 a.m. and displays of retired firetrucks presented by the Old Dominion Historical Fire Society, weather permitting and the Chesterfield Fire Safety House. Authors David Creasy (“Chesterfield Fire Department, the Original Thirteen Departments”) and Tom Hermon (“Oren Fire Apparatus Photo Archive”) will be signing their books. Also on display will be the exhibit, “Post Offices of Chesterfield County: Connecting the Community Since 1794.”


Subscribe to this thread:

Add a review

Roll over stars and click to rate.




Popular Events

  • Awaken Massage Grand Opening (Happenings)

  • Boozy Santa Brunch (Food & Drink)

  • Tin Can Fish Band (Music)

  • Satellite Syndicate (Music)

  • Conjurers: Artists Imbue the Ordinary (Galleries)

    • Sept. 16-Dec. 23

Copyright © 2016 Style Weekly
Richmond's alternative for news, arts, culture and opinion
All rights reserved
Powered by Foundation