We asked you for suggestions on what to do with The Diamond now that the Braves are moving out. Reader Noah O. shares these:
1. Turn it into a demolition derby facility.
2. Use it as a paintball battlefield.
3. Turn it into Richmond Auto Parts, trumping the successfulChesterfield model.
4. Since Richmond International Raceway hasn't shut down and NASCAR hasn't left yet, it can
become a mini-raceway, with go-carts and plenty of room for tailgating. Like RIR, only for kids.
5. Turn it into our own Roman Coliseum and let the mayor and City Council members determine each other's fate with weapons and live exotic beasts. A Richmond "Gladiator."Do you have more ideas? Send them to us at
email@example.com.Click here for more News and Features