1. 5-carat, canary-yellow diamond ring from Schwarzschild Jewelers. Price: $102,500.
Designer Christopher Slowinski of Christopher Designs will show this piece and others at a trunk show at the Carytown Schwarzschild location Dec. 16 (by invitation only) and Dec. 17 (open to the public).
2. 2012 Fiat 500c Lounge Convertible from Whitten Fiat of Richmond. Price: About $25,000.
Cuter than a puppy and more fun than a Matchbox car. Plus, it almost fits under the tree.
3. Custom home replica playhouse from PoshTots. Price: Starting at $10,000.
Playhouse artisans will design and build a perfect, small-scale model of your house — like a mini-Versailles for your little Marie Antoinette.
4. Giant Buddha from These Four Walls. Price: $5,000.
Give your sweetie the gift of enlightenment — or its earthly manifestation, anyway — with a two-and-a-half ton, cement-stone Buddha.
5. Brooklyn Cruiser bike from Pibby's Bicycle & Skate. Price: $499.
With its vintage feel, leather seat and two-speed kick shift, this is the bike your inner child wants to ride when he grows up. Men's and women's models are available in black and butter cream.